Friday, October 1, 2010

New blog :)

When I decided to start writing a blog I thought I needed to choose a subject, one single interest, and talk about it but then I realised – and I hope it’s true – that I can just talk about what I love (or hate) and it can be about a mixture of things. I will probably stick to main topics though – music, literature, and a bit of “fashion” thrown in too. (Really just random items of clothing I like!) Oh, and the occasional feminist rant probably. But don’t let that put you off. I am doing this solely for my own enjoyment. 

I suppose I will give you a brief introduction to myself. I have just finished a Masters in Modern Poetry and am working part-time in the evenings so I have a bit of free time at the minute, hence the blog-writing. Anything else I can think of to tell you, I will. Ultimately, I just like writing and I want to get back into it. (Writing a diary all those years would just be a waste if I didn’t!)

I have just noticed that today is the 1st of October. Seems pretty fitting to start something new at the beginning of the month. 

Ray

Today’s Song of the Day: Say you, Say me by Lionel Ritchie.
Currently Reading: The Ballad of Peckham Rye by Muriel Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment